BUY MARYLAND DIRECTORY TERMS
The term the “Buy Maryland Directory" or the "Directory" or "we" or "us" refers to the Buy Maryland Directory. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website through third party links. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the third party website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to law.
Questions or comments regarding products, services, other site content, payment methods, status of orders and other concerns may be directed to:
Buy Maryland Directory
P.O. Box 5942
Baltimore, Maryland 21282
The Buy Maryland Directory is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Buy Maryland Directory may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 29, 2014.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information, including email and postal mail addresses.
- Telephone and fax numbers.
- Demographic information such as postal codes, business profiles, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With Information We Gather
We may ask or require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products and services.
- Information on promotions, new products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting and convenient to receive using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This can help us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question when you visit other websites.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so or have your written approval to do so. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. .
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Buy Maryland Directory, P.O. Box 5942, Baltimore, Maryland 21282, email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete for the purposes intended for the information, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
FREE PARTICIPATION, PURCHASES, RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES
The Buy Maryland Directory is an online directory. The following policies are effective from October 29, 2014.
Purchases are not required to use the Buy Maryland Directory, nor is a purchase required to set up a User Account by Joining the Buy Maryland Directory; these services are free.
Purchases are always optional and may be made for Buy Maryland products or services, including optional memberships, sponsorships, advertising, or promotional items specified at the time of purchase, but there is no obligation to purchase these or other services or products.
The Buy Maryland Directory is administered by The Project Resource Group's Maryland With Pride program. When a Buy Maryland Directory user chooses to make a purchase, payment will be made through The Project Resource Group, LLC's shopping cart or by check or money order payable to The Project Resource Group, LLC.
Remember, there is no fee to use the directory, nor are directory users required to Join The Directory by setting up a free, optional user account.
Main Street Maryland merchants and Main Street Maryland producers of Maryland goods participating in the Make It To Main Street initiative receive a free directory listing.
Main Street Maryland producers of Maryland goods are also offered a free introductory membership in Maryland With Pride, which includes free business development services.
Regional Manufacturing Institute (RMI) members and RMI Made in Maryland Directory participants receive a free directory listing in the Buy Maryland Directory and receive a free introductory membership in Maryland With Pride, which includes free business development services.
Founding members and sponsors of The Project Resource's Group's Maryland With Pride program also receive a free directory listing in the Buy Maryland Directory and a free introductory membership in Maryland With Pride, which includes free business development services.
Buy Maryland Directory users who produce Maryland goods may choose to join the directory free of charge and apply for All Inclusive, Duel Membership in the Buy Maryland Directory and The Project Resource Group's Maryland With Pride program, which includes a Buy Maryland Directory Listing and the opportunity to select or decline to participate in low- or no-cost business development services.
The Project Resource Group reserves the right to offer others free Buy Maryland Directory listings and free introductory members in Maryland With Pride; such offers may only be honored when made in writing by The Project Resource Group and its representatives.
There is no obligation to continue participation beyond the advertised period of introductory offers.
Buy Maryland Directory users who choose to purchase optional products or services may purchase by debit or credit card or, when offered, by check or money order, payable to The Project Resource Group, LLC. Such services or products may include optional memberships, sponsorships, advertising, promotional items, or business development services.
Pricing for optional standard products and services appear on the shop.yourprojectresource.com shopping cart webpage as well as in written information about the product or service offer. Contact us for pricing on customized services, including sponsorships, advertising, and some business development services.
The Project Resource Group subscribes to SSL security systems for credit card transactions made over the shop.yourprojectresource.com webpage.
Returns and Refunds
Buyers may return many new, unopened promotional items purchased directly from The Project Resource Group for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. These items should be in their original packaging and have their serial number or UPC. Special order returns are at our discretion on a case by case basis. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email to receive a return merchandise authorization number before returning your items. Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Remember, if you would like to return or exchange your item, you must contact us before sending it back.
Returns will not be accepted on items that are:
- Opened or used
- Missing their serial number or UPC
- Special orders returned without our pre-approval
- Items returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Items returned without a merchandise authorization number.
If you are dissatisfied with the level of support you are receiving from us after purchasing one of our memberships or sponsorships or our advertising space or promotional products, please contact us with your concern so that we can address the issue immediately. We value you as a member, sponsor, advertiser, or customer and strive for your satisfaction.
Participants registered for the directory only or for all inclusive services offered to Buy Maryland customers through Maryland With Pride membership, may be eligible for a full refund of Registration Fees. Following receipt of approval for any paid membership, sponsorship, advertisement, or other service, we extend you a three day grace period during which you may elect to cancel your service for a full refund. Beyond this period, all registration fee payments are final.
Third Party Purchase Returns and Refunds
Products and services purchased through third party links or vendors other than those of The Project Resource Group, LLC, Maryland With Pride, and Buy Maryland are subject to the policies of those websites and vendors and are outside of the authority of The Project Resource Group, LLC, Maryland With Pride, or Buy Maryland.